Leah D'Emilio from Mahalo Daily meets up with Maurice Stein, founder of Cinema Secrets in Burbank, CA to learn a few tricks of the trade for Halloween makeup. This video tutorial will show you how you can do three awesome looks for under twenty bucks from makeup artist, Taco: Vampire Kiss, Zombie, and the Joker.
Most people this Halloween will be the Joker, epitomized by Heath Ledger in the latest Batman movie, "The Dark knight." With a little liquid latex and a little makeup and a little cash (emphasis on "little"), you could easily become the Joker. If the Joker's not your style, there's always vampires and zombies. Vampire costumes and blood never seem to get old during the holidays. The same goes for zombie effects and BRAINS!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades